A list of fascinating questions about your partner. Can you answer them correctly? In front of the party??!!
YOU WILL NEED
- Print off two copies of this page
PLAYERS: 6 or more
This is a great party game for a small group of friends, or for a big event.
It works really well for events like anniversaries, wedding receptions, or big birthdays.
You can play this with your partner, who should fill in his/her page before you compare notes against what you have put. Or you can arrange to ask the questions at a party in front of everyone.
- Where was your partner born?
- What colour are his/her eyes?
- Is your partner a tidy person?
- Does he/she like cooking?
- Does he/she like sport?
- What is their favourite TV programme?
- What was your partner’s first job?
- What newspaper does he/she read?
- What is his/her favourite place?
- What will your partner avoid like the plague?
- How many children does he/she want?
- Does your partner like children?
- How does your partner vote?
- What would your partner grab in a fire? (apart from you!)
- What time of day is your partner at his/her best?
- How does he/she like to rest?
- What is your partner’s greatest fear?
- What do you wish you knew about your partner?
- What is your partner’s best feature?
- If your partner could be anyone famous, who would they be?
- What is your partner’s speciality in the kitchen?
- Where would your partner most like to go in the world?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing your partner has ever done?
Some extra questions:
- what are you most likely to argue about?
- what part of your partners body do you like the most?
- what is your partner’s favourite position?
- what is your partner’s special name for you?
Play this at a hen night - mixed up a bit. Add a few different questions and when the hen gets one wrong she has to chew a piece of bubble gum. Each piece has to stay in until the game is finished. Hilarious, and it makes for great photos. =)