Pass a ball round a circle: if you drop the ball you go to one hand, one knee etc. The last player in is the winner. Great fun!
YOU WILL NEED
- a tennis ball or soft ball
PLAYERS: 6 or more
AGES: 9 upwards
A nice game for a beach party, and outdoor party or even indoors if you have a large enough room. Good for a range of ages.
You need a tennis ball or soft ball for this game, so it can be caught in one hand.
Ask your players to stand in a rough circle a few feet apart.
They now start passing the ball from player to player: run the circle or randomly to anyone.
If a player drops or misses the ball they must be handicapped as follows:
– first fault: use one hand only (usually right)
– second fault: use the other hand (usually left)
– third fault: down onto one knee, using both hands
– forth fault: down on both knees, using both hands
– fifth fault: down on both knees, using only one hand
– sixth fault: down on both knees, using the other hand
Thereafter, the player must drop out. The last player in is the winner.